Tax Forms

Internal_Revenue_Service_logoFederal tax forms have started to arrive at the library.  If we don’t have the forms you need, you can print them out from the IRS website. For info on getting state forms and other topics, see the Tax Page on our website.

Here’s a list of the forms we have so far:

1040 Forms and Instructions
1040A Forms and Instructions
1040EZ Forms and Instructions
1040X Amended Return (form only)
Form 2441 Child and Dependent Care Credit (instructions only)
Form 4868 Extension
Schedule 8812 Child Tax Credit (form only)
Form 8863 Education Credits (form only)